Re: Starting with IIH

Message 00270 of 3835

Dear Jarek,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

>> I know that 'thought control' = 'passiv observation of thought'. But
the word 'observation' puzzles me. I sit down in my armchair and start
to observe the train of thoughts. First thoughts are of verbal kind.
Something like "Tommorow i must to go shopping...", "The hell, I forgot
to return the book to Joan". But when I observe them they fade away at
the begining and got something like "Tommorow I .......", "The
hell......". Is it ok? I'm not sure if observation is something like to
achieve another point of view were I can see how the whole thought is
passing by? The next thougths are of vision kind. And there is the
same. Some vision pops up and fade at the bagining (something like cut
at the first picture). <<

This *is* okay! What you are experiencing is the fact that, when we
don't *participate in* our brain's chatter, it loses its sustaining
power and quiets itself to a near emptiness. The thoughts slow their
frequency and only the important bits fully manifest.