Starting with IIH

Message 00269 of 3835

Hello to all,

My name is Jarek (aka YaGi). I'm 30 years old and i'm from Poland.
I've been lurking on the FranzBardonMagi group for about a year and learnt a
lot. I was waiting to have a good conditions to start with IIH and the time
has come :-). A few days ago i've started the Step I.

For this time i want to dispel some of my doubts about Thought Control. I
have read almost all post about this topic and your commentaries Rawn but
the questions still arise in my head.

I know that 'thought control' = 'passiv observation of thought'. But the
word 'observation' puzzles me.
I sit down in my armchair and start to observe the train of thoughts. First
thoughts are of verbal kind. Something like "Tommorow i must to go
shopping...", "The hell, I forgot to return the book to Joan". But when I
observe them they fade away at the begining and got something like "Tommorow
I .......", "The hell......". Is it ok? I'm not sure if observation is
something like to achieve another point of view were I can see how the whole
thought is passing by?
The next thougths are of vision kind. And there is the same. Some vision
pops up and fade at the bagining (something like cut at the first picture).

Thanks

YaGi

Main Index | Thread Index