Re: Soul Mirrors and the Elements - FIRE

Message 00276 of 3835

About the soul mirror

<<In general, you've got the right idea. The problem though, is that the
items you've listed are the *results of* character traits. Anger, for
example, is a Fiery *symptom* or *effect*, it is not a *root trait*.
With the Soul Mirror work, you must find the root itself. The root of
anger *might* be Fiery in nature but it can also be Airy or Watery or
Earthy. This is why I say that these broad terms *must* be broken down
situationally and examined until you've recognized their root cause.>>

I´m doing the list of the negative soul mirror and I´m starting to feel that I
am looking at a tree with a million branches. It seems every negative trait is
linked to a hundred more and so on. I guess I feel anxious and frustrated when
I realize how complicated it is. Sometimes I feel that I follow a trait and I
start going in circles, so I can´t recognize the root.
So...can you give an example of a trait and how it comes to its root.