Re: Astral imbalance?

Message 00287 of 3835

Hi Martin,

I have found that with each effect there is several causes. I have collated
so far about 250 - 300 individual negative traits (I can't see myself
stopping for at least another couple of weeks). I find the negative traits
through meditation, I find that there are on average 3 negative traits to
each effect, of course some of them will be repeated here and there. I find
that the subconscious does a good job in stashing them in the recesses of
the mind.

Hope this helps,

Andy