Astral imbalance?

Message 00285 of 3835

Hi everyone,

My current situation is that I recently felt I had 'mastered' the
observation of thoughts exercise of step one and decided today to
move on to the second, one-pointedness exercise.

My physical exercises seem to be coming together, but I am still
working on that.

My 'problem' is that I finished my work on my two soul mirrors as
outlined for step one a couple of weeks ago and now I feel that
maybe I could be suffering an imbalance because I am working a lot
with the mental exercises and the physical exercises, but don't have
any astral activities to engage in. I know that it is suggested that
we continually add any new items that occurr to us to our soul
mirrors, but so far I haven't thought of anything new.

My question is this: is it a problem that I have finished working on
the astral exercises so much sooner than the other two aspects of
step one, and that I could be working on the mental exercises for,
let's say, another month or so (obviously it could be a lot longer,
but just for argument's sake). So do I need to do anything to
address this potential imbalance during this time before moving on
to step two?

Thanks a lot for your time :-)

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index