Re: water magic

Message 00289 of 3835

Hi Alexandra,

This confused me a great deal at first, I believe if you search back the
posts that you'll be able to find a post by Rawn related to magnetising.
When you impregnate the cold water you do so by the same means of
impregnating the akasha, the water will naturally accept the wish (or
negative trait). Just carry on as normal.
If you are working with a wish then once the wish has passed over from the
water to your eyes (face, body, whatever) the water has no charge left in
it and you can do with it what you wish (no pun intended).
However transferring a negative trait into the water is a different matter,
from what I have gathered, this negative trait would be passed onto someone
else if they come into contact with it.
The wishes should all be in conjunction with each other to ensure rapid
success. I am uncertain with the eye bath, I think this is specific for
healthy eyes, best ask Rawn.

Cheers,

Andy