Soul Mirrors and the Elements - AIR

Message 00313 of 3835

Greetings,

Here are my thoughts on AIR and our THOUGHTS. Comments?

Any gas or vapor is classified as Air in the physical realm; it is the Mediator between Fire and Water. Here then are the inherent attributes of Air and of the Mental Process.

Air is Clear or Transparent. As in window-glass, Air can be looked at or through, and if one considers the thinking process, a similar phenomenon can be discovered.

Air carries energies and light-weight objects (dust, feathers, etc.) Thoughts too can carry lots of energy (enthusiasm, anger).

Under some conditions, Air becomes a mirror, as in a mirage. Thoughts are often clearer after bouncing off someone else's.

Any amount of Air can be compassed or expanded and made to occupy more or less space. So too thoughts. We can give ?nary a thought? to something,or be absolutely point-focused on it. We can put a thought in the ?back of our mind,? or give our full attention to it. We can expand a thought by tossing it to others. This is one reason why "brainstorming" an idea is so effective.

Air reacts quickly to any energy input. (A small candle will move all the air in a room within a very short time.) Thinking speeds up with any input of energy. Will my action of posting this make you think more about your Soul Mirror <smile>??

Air flows readily as compared to Water or Earth, and can be made to do so abruptly or jerkily. How fast can you change your focus when the dinner bell rings, or the fire alarm sounds?

A given amount of Air will change shape readily. And so too can we change our minds with little effort, unless "frozen" or excessively emotional. ?Prove me wrong??

Under proper conditions, Air will change into Water, as in liquid oxygen, or into Earth, as in dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). In like fashion, thoughts can become frozen or emotional "Sacred Cows".

Unless acted upon by some outside force, Air won't move. Anytime you see Air moving, you will know there has been an energy input from somewhere! Thoughts will blank without some stimulus, from within or without (and this should remind us all of the vacancy of mind exercise <smile>.

Non-moving Air is often used as an insulator (witness double-paned glass). Once we ?make up our minds? about something we can become insulated from opposing thoughts.

Air is a Direct Mediator for Fire and Water. Fire applied to Water without some Air in the transaction will result in damage of some kind. (Steam explosion). Have you witnessed the kinds of damage that can occur with either anger or enthusiasm (both Fire) when not directed by rationality? And think about the kinds of emotional explosions that occur when one uses only Will (Fire) to control one's feelings (Water).

Amberlyn

Main Index | Thread Index