Re: Headaches and bizarre feelings

Message 00314 of 3835

You're very welcome.I'm glad to be of some help.

Anyway, the reason I asked about your history in the
study is because I was trying to make you realize that
you may have "developed" something from your old
system that might be the root of your problem. I'm not
very familiar with the sylva method but if I remember
the system correctly, it doesn't teach about proper
breathing. It's very "mental" in proceedure.

About chakra healing, who's method did you study? Did
you skip any steps?

One last, I'd suggest a research in the Kundalini.Pay
particular attention to its connection to the human
anatomy. You will see why breathing properly is
NECESSARY. Just be careful not to do any of the
practices about it that you will encounter - learn it
just in theory for the mean time. STICK TO THE BASICS
1ST.
more power to you

--- Newbieonekenhobby <newbieonekenhobby@...>