Re: Re: A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00319 of 3835

Hi Jason!

In a message dated 1/24/03 10:50:35 PM, jambay53@... writes:
<<
As much as you can, observe your behaviours - good and bad -
*impassively*, and be kind to yourself. >>>>

Great way of looking at it, much better than being angry at oneself! Thanks
for sharing!

<<<<<Being a "student of Hermetics" (especially one who's in the early
stages of balancing their 'Elemental Equilibrium') does not mean that
you're bereft of imperfections. It *does* mean that you're willing
to identify your imperfections, and to change them at - and under -
your will.
Your bad is as valid a part of you as your good, and is no more
deserving of shame.>>>>>>>>

You are absolutely right, thanks for the encouragement. I guess I simply was
shocked by and about myself.

Love and Peace,
Alexandra

Main Index | Thread Index