Re: A personal quality in danger......... clinging for dear life!

Message 00309 of 3835

Hi Alexandra,

> Actually I had the same thing happen to me for the first time, just
a few days ago. <

Thanks for relating your experience. It serves to confirm my
interpretation of my own experiences.

Re: your meeting, may I suggest that your inability to "stop" your
behaviour is no reason to be ashamed.

As much as you can, observe your behaviours - good and bad -
*impassively*, and be kind to yourself.

Being a "student of Hermetics" (especially one who's in the early
stages of balancing their 'Elemental Equilibrium') does not mean that
you're bereft of imperfections. It *does* mean that you're willing
to identify your imperfections, and to change them at - and under -
your will.

Your bad is as valid a part of you as your good, and is no more
deserving of shame.

All the best,

Jason

Main Index | Thread Index