Step II Spirit Exercises

Message 00308 of 3835

Imagine my surprise when I opened IIH to Step Two only to find that
Franz Bardon was telling me to sit up straight, just like my mother
had for all these years! I got a big laugh out of that...

In any case, the Soul and Body exercises are fairly
straightforward. My question is about the Spirit "visualization"
exercises - do I perform them all consecutively, or do I build up to
them by mastering one exercise and moving on to the next? It seems to
me that doing them all in a row would lead to some kind of sensory
overload, or at least a headache...

Thanks in advance.

- Basim

Main Index | Thread Index