Re: AIR and SUBCONSCIOUS references.

Message 00327 of 3835

TO ALL:
With the group's permission, I would like to recommend these
"self-editing" steps:
1.) Please, cut out nonspecific quotations from letters to which
you may be responding; this will reduce clumsy redundancies and transfer
time/storage of ALL mail. Even the casual participant doesn't need to
read a complete "chain" of letters and responses.
2.) Please, include specific page/text references, where
possible, such that we can "learn with you" or respond appropriately.

Many thanx to all the openness and helpful references/clarifications re.
the above topics (AIR and SUBCONSCIOUS).
I have deep interest in "management" of the unseen realms of my thought
process and how to bring them under control and into view.

I was particularly interested in Bardon's writings, early on in IIH,
relating to subconscious, autosuggestion and how we are to view our
relationship with it as "it's" caretakers (pp. 82-86; should be re-read).
I found this section of the text of pivotal importance in that it made a
marked change in my mental clarity, spiritual sight and use of our innate
power.
Upon meditation and repeated affirmations (IN and OUT of meditative
states; eg. during the shower, drive to work, etc.) several appropriate
affirmations came to mind. The most important one was the 1st one which
I would like to share in this venue. (Please, take time to reread and
remember Bardon's finer points of the teachings/keys for the full
effect.)
By way of review and as a statement on how these are used, remember to
repeat this AT LEAST 40 times. Beaded or knotted prayer ropes are
helpful, here. (I will offer a "ropeless", hands-free musical/mental way
to keep track of your affirmations at a later date....it's kinda fun. ;-)

As a 1st move into this regaining of control and changing of your point
of view, my actual affirmational statement was: "I reclaim my
subconscious." (you can visualize yourself as a triumphant soldier,
plunging your banner-flagstaff into the ground of your mind, here -just
for fun.)
The underlined word can be changed to "retake", "claim", etc. as you feel
comfortable. Remember, YOU are in command and this must be stated in the
present.
After this (next day?) changed the words to "I'm in control of my
subconscious.", or "claim".
This affirmation/exercise is NOT meant to replace any other exercise(s)
you may be doing but ONLY to enhance related work or to aid in the
clarification/mastery of the unruly mind; take it or leave it.
In helping my music students to control their stage fright, I tell them:
"Remember, YOU are in the driver's seat."

Finally, thank you for this lengthy indulgence of your time.

Patrick Shawn Murphy
email: psmurph1@...,
www.geocities.com/psmurph;
Denton, Texas