Re: Step 1 and Life

Message 00325 of 3835

That was a very inspiring post! I think integrating new Hermetic skills into daily life helps twice over. . . (1) the extra practice can't help but be beneficial, and (2) it makes the whole discipline more meaningful -- it helps us (beginners) see our practice as something more than an isolated, arbitrary activity that only pays dividends in the far future. Thanks for posting this! It helped. :)

/RM/