Re: Art of Empowered Remembering

Message 00330 of 3835

Dear Max,

>> First of all it´s difficult for me sometimes to differentiate between
my mental state and my emotional state when it comes to take note note
of these two. Maybe it is because I´m a very mental person and I tendto
invade my emotions with thoughts about them with the result that later I
can´t tell apart between an emotion an a thought. Does it sound logic
what I´m saying? How can I solve this problem? <<

I would think through introspection and a deeper self-knowing. It is
important that you be able to discern between the input of each of your
three bodies. I think that Lessons One through Three of the
"Self-Healing Archaeous" audio series would help with training your
powers of discernment in this regard.

>> And one last thing...in your essay you talk about "impress these
details *with all of your will* upon your memory" ( mental, emotional
and physical details ). How do you this? By remembering the details with
the most precision? or what? <<

Yes, this has to do with the intensity of your focus upon the details of
your experience and the intensity with which you commit them to your
memory.