Re: About the Soul Mirror

Message 00362 of 3835

Dear RM,

>> Caveat: I am too new at this to know if this is a good approach - it
was just something that developed naturally as I began the work. <<

What you describe is an excellent approach. Most importantly, you have
taken the essential technique, used it in a 'Regulus Magus' way and have
made it your very own! This ability to think for yourself and to trust
your own instinctual way of doing things, is a vital ingredient to the
work of initiation. Bardon gave the specific framework that we each
must personalize -- but personalize wisely and within limits -- and the
way one learns that wisdom and those limits is through self-reliance,
trial-and-error experimentation and trust in one's own inner wisdom.

What you described perfectly suits the person that *you* are, yet at the
same time it also perfectly adheres to Bardon's instruction and is an
excellent expression of the essential technique.