mad

Message 00363 of 3835

I had an interesting observation. When watching my thoughts, in Thought Control
but even more so when waking up in the morning, I notice that the flowof
thoughts, the contents of the stream, is rather insane. If I saw this in a film
as another's stream of consciousness I might say "he's crazy". Asit is I am a
bit more careful in judging... (Or should I be *less* careful?)

The steady flow, the incessant monkey chatter, seems to take the bigger part of
the picture. I have my lucid moments through the day, like when talking to
others and writing this for example. It's interesting how I can support a
self-image as a basically sane being. Or let's say, a most of the time-sane
being.

Mad Stu

Main Index | Thread Index