Re: Re: Tetrapolar magnet - color of elements

Message 00367 of 3835

Hi Rawn,

I have a question about the color of the elements on the magnet. The picture
in the files section shows the colors the way you have them in the Eight
Temples meditation, but those differ from the colors that Bardon gives in
IIH. He gives red for fire, blue for air, greenish-blue for water and
yellow/grey/black for earth. Does the perception of the elements' colors
depend on the individual like with the elementals, or is there a "better"
set of colors one should stick to?
Also in some books on Kabala I've come across a different arrangement of the
elements on the tetrapolar magnet, where the places of fire and water are
swapped. Does that make a difference and if so what?

Vania