One-pointedness success

Message 00376 of 3835

Hi everyone,

I had to post before going to bed, because I just completed my one-
pointedness meditation for today and for the first time I managed to
last the full ten minutes without a single distraction, thanks to
the subject matter of a new class I went to this morning. I'm so
happy that I finally managed to do it. Before I had had one or two
small (or large) wanderings of my mind, as if I lost control without
noticing and would suddenly 'snap out of it' to realize that my
thoughts had drifted away onto something totally irrelevant.

Anyway, I wanted to post about this, not to boast, but just because
I've come to realize that these small successes are what it's all
about. It's like chipping away at a piece of stone little by little,
day by day, with the hope that in the future sometime, your
masterpiece will be revealed.

Take care,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index