RE: Shielding

Message 00417 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I have been meaning to ask about the purpose of rotating the shield. I
have heard of 'white light' shields and the like, but making it rotate
is new to me.

I have thought that it may have something to do with keeping the shield
around your body like a center of gravity, or to keep it from going
'stagnant'? Is clockwise the active direction?

Thank you,
Paul