Re: Fw: [BardonPraxis] Shielding

Message 00422 of 3835

Hey Rawn,
A question related to shielding: In some traditions,
it is said that clockwise gestures are used for
invoking something or other, and counter-clockwise is
used for banishing. Is this supposed to be a universal
rule, or just a matter of preference? I ask because
you suggest that the rotation of the shield be
imagined as clockwise. Is that for a particular
reason, or just a personal preference?
John