Re: Introduction / File postings

Message 00430 of 3835

Do you have a list of the titles in your 600-Mb e-book archive, which
could be emailed to me? (The rub is in knowing what to ask for). Then we
can make specific requests. I have quite a large number of magical and
occult e-books myself, and wonder if there are any that I have missed.

The site in Brazil:
http://www.supervirtual.com.br/acervo/
has many files found nowhere else, including many magical and occult
files, including on Franz Bardon. The site is in Portuguese, of which I
have some knowledge, although most of their files are in English (there
are also occult/magical files in Portuguese including on Franz Bardon);
however, it is an extremely tedious process to sift through it to find
files of interest, because of the way the site is constructed and their
having over 18,000 files. There is a search facility in the site, but
again, the rub is in knowing what key-words to search for. I had to look
through their entire site to find the files of interest to me.