Re: Introduction / File postings

Message 00429 of 3835

Dear Scott,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

Thank you very much for posting all the .pdf files, etc., to the Files
section!!!

In reviewing your latest postings I discovered some problems.

>> BardonFranzDiePraxisdermagischenEvokation.pdf (Practice of Magical
Evocation - German) <<

This file was corrupt and could not be opened so I deleted it from the
Files section.

>> Magia Pratica por Franz Bardon.doc ( Practice of Magical
Evocation -Portugese ) <<

This was actually a version of "Iniciacao ao Hermetismo", the Portuguese
version of IIH, not the Portuguese version of PME. I deleted this one
also since you also posted "Iniciacao ao Hermetismo" as a .zipped .doc.