Introduction / File postings

Message 00428 of 3835

Hello everyone,

I am just recently new to this list and offer the following as a
brief introduction;

My name is Scott Andersen.
I am originally from Australia but now living in Japan.

I have been interested in the areas of occultism, spirituality and
philosophy for almost my whole life, and have been pursuing meaning
and understanding for as long as I can remember.

Like most people pursuing the Franz Bardon material I have had many
starts and stops but am now actively engaged in the work of IIH.

I hope to learn as much as I can from this list and contribute where
possible.
Groups like this are wonderful learning opportunities that were not
available when Franz Bardon wrote his books.

Hopefully we can all accomplish what we strive for.

Wishing you success in your work,

Scott Andersen.

I have posted the following materials to the files section and hope
they are useful;

( Please note also that I have an extensive archive ( 600mb ) of rare
books and texts etc on a very diverse range of topics relating to
esoterica, occultism, philosophy etc including Rah Omir Quintschers'
writings. If anyone would like a copy of these or would like to
request a book I may have please send me a private email and I will
do my best to locate the book you want.)

Memories of F.Bardon, by Dr M.K ( German )

BardonFranzDiePraxisdermagischenEvokation.pdf
(Practice of Magical Evocation - German)

Bardon_Original_Frabato.pdf
( German )

Der_Weg_zum_wahren_Adepten.pdf
( IIH - German edition )

Iniciacao ao Hermetismo
(Initiation into Hermetics - Portugese)

Magia Pratica por Franz Bardon.doc
( Practice of Magical Evocation -Portugese )

Magische_Quabbalah.pdf
(KTQ - German edition )

Main Index | Thread Index