Re: Re: Strange throbbing

Message 00433 of 3835

mmetaphysics000,

<<Chakras are complex energy points along the body. To my knowledge,
they are used - basically - for exchanging energy. When they become
active, for whatever reason, they may throb noticeably, especially
the heart chakra. Try to increase the throbbing, see what happens.
Also, go to www.astralpulse.com to learn more. ALSO, could you tell
me how you are meditating when this happens? are you concentrating on
your chest or breathing?
All the best,

Well, the first time I felt this was two years ago. I wasn´t practising
meditation, I was just listening to a guided relaxation tape where you
focusyour attention in every muscle and relax it slowly, then when you where
done with the muscles you pass to the respiration...trying to relax the
rythmbasically...at this point is where I could feel the throbbing.
Later on whenever I was in bed ( chest down ) and I was in a deep relaxation
state, I started feeling this wave of energy that gently emerged ( it wasn´t
hot or cold..it was like the bed under me was alive and moving like
water...kinda like that :-) ). So, when I started practising Bardon´s conscious
respiration, this wave or throbbing appeared. Now, if I have to respond to your
question I could say ( I´m not sure ) that my focus is in mychest because this
sensation is specially strong when I am lying in bed chest down.

Hope it helps...and thank for your help

Max

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Maximiliano Markous"
<mmarkous@f...> wrote:
> Hi methaphysics0000. Thanks for your response but could you explain
more about your conclusion. Thanks!!

Service.