File postings

Message 00434 of 3835

Dear Rawn and everyone,

BardonFranzDiePraxisdermagischenEvokation.pdf (Practice of Magical
> Evocation - German) <<

I have reposted this file and hopefully it should work now.

> >> Magia Pratica por Franz Bardon.doc ( Practice of Magical
> Evocation -Portugese ) <<
>
> This was actually a version of "Iniciacao ao Hermetismo", the
Portuguese
> version of IIH, not the Portuguese version of PME.

Ok, I actually downloaded the files in all formats so probably
mistook one for the other.

There is a version of Practice of Magical evocation in Portugese
which I have also posted, but, and here is the but, from the Google
translation it does not appear to be the entire book. Anyone who can
speak portugese might be able to let us know how much is there and
how much isn't?

Kind Regards,

Scott.

Main Index | Thread Index