Re: Copyright rules / Bardon books 'still available'

Message 00455 of 3835

Dear Jim,
I'd like to be able to help but to my knowledge the English Version of 'The
Practice of Magical Evocation' is not available in .pdf or any other format.
Probably your only choices at this stage are to buy the book, learn german$#"!,
check out Rawn's commentary, or wait until it does become available as no doubt
it will in the future.
Kind Regards,
Scott.

michael keogh <maceocaidh@...> wrote:Dear Scott
Based on what you say then, I'd be very grateful if
you could tell me where I can get a pdf. of the
English version of The Practice of Magical Evocation?
Thanks
Jim