Re: The little wonders + question

Message 00489 of 3835

<<Regarding the control of empathy, I suggest you read
my commentary on the mental section of Step Four --
specifically the Q&A section, question #3 ("I'm too
empathic. How do I avoid adopting someone else's
mood?")>>

Many thanks, Rawn. Done:-)
I seem to indeed correspond to the *unvolontary*
empath (99 % of the time at last), and I'll work on
the shielding.
Funny how "monsters" of our childhood (unexplained
feelings coming from the astral body e.g., as well as
short-lived illness due to empathy) are explained
later on as being "boons" (did not know that word :-)

If I clearly understand, I just have to create and
"feed" the shield the same way as for the tree of life
in the "healing the group mind" meditation ?

Bizarre question now : I read somewhere on the
*rotation* of the shield. Most people prefer the
clockwise direction. I happen to prefer the opposite
(even when I eat spaghetti, to the horror of my
italian friends :-)
Any relevance to that ?

Many thanks again.

NB