Re: The little wonders + question

Message 00490 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> Many thanks, Rawn. Done:-)
I seem to indeed correspond to the *unvolontary*
empath (99 % of the time at last), and I'll work on
the shielding. <<

Good. :) One thing that will be a boon [;-)] to your creating a triple
shield is the ability to recognize and sense your three bodies which
you've learned from the Archaeous practice.

>> If I clearly understand, I just have to create and "feed" the shield
the same way as for the tree of life in the "healing the group mind"
meditation ? <<

Yes, I suppose it is much the same process.

>> Bizarre question now : I read somewhere on the *rotation* of the
shield. Most people prefer the clockwise direction. I happen to prefer
the opposite (even when I eat spaghetti, to the horror of my italian
friends :-) Any relevance to that ? <<

Well yes, it means you're weird! ;-)

Seriously though, this may account, to some degree, for your involuntary
empathy. I suggest that you experiment with the clockwise verses the
counter-clockwise rotation and see how either effects the degree of
empathy you experience.