Re: visualization

Message 00510 of 3835

Indeed !
I had the same experience as you ! and I am only at the top
of step one. I realized that my memory suddenly inceased,
when I was working for wishes (eating conscienciously,
breathing, water magics...) that aimed to intensify my
speaking languages faculty (I am living in France and am
keen on learning languages). Basically, I know that I got
great possibilities, the only black sheep in the story is
my self assurance in this fanstastic aptitude that goes
beyond ... my wishes ;)

Be blessed, Woce

--- Jennifer Jones <jennifer_jones@...> a écrit :

---------------------------------
Hello Rawn and everyone.

For some time I have been working on the visualization step
two -
practising - and have just come to learn that my problem is
not with
visualization but with concentration!! This is a new
occurance for me as I
have always excellled in academic studies. I am continuuing
to practise
though and have found slow progress with only one or two
disturbances. when
I was practicing Yoga as a teen, there was a concentration
exercise with a
candle and I recall that when I did that my memory improved
dramatically.
Has anyone found that their memory has improved with the
visualization
practise? I fear it may be too late for me with this
incarnation and I wish
IIH had come to me much sooner..

Warm regards,
Jen