Re: visualization

Message 00508 of 3835

Hello Rawn and everyone.

For some time I have been working on the visualization step two -
practising - and have just come to learn that my problem is not with
visualization but with concentration!! This is a new occurance for me as I
have always excellled in academic studies. I am continuuing to practise
though and have found slow progress with only one or two disturbances. when
I was practicing Yoga as a teen, there was a concentration exercise with a
candle and I recall that when I did that my memory improved dramatically.
Has anyone found that their memory has improved with the visualization
practise? I fear it may be too late for me with this incarnation and I wish
IIH had come to me much sooner..

Warm regards,
Jen

Main Index | Thread Index