RE: Magical charging of food and drink

Message 00512 of 3835

> When I would make jams and preserves, back when we had an
> orchard, I was in ....

> ....but it was good. Mind you, I served this only to my family and
> dear friends.
>
> If I feel my marriage needs a little kick, be it peace, love or spice, I
> will often work my magicks in the kitchen, and always for the higher good.
>
> ***
>
> I first wrote the above to Rawn privately, not wanting to derail
> the list,
> and asked him, "Would a Hermetist say I was wrong in doing this?" Rawn
> responded, and prompted me to share this with the rest of you

Amberlyn your magick charging is great and I have read already somewhere
that preparing food with love and passion give it an extra quality, even
taste. But I have never thought about using FB impregnation for my family.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I have one question. Can we say that impregnation of food or drink is
permament?
For example if I impregnate an aple for my son with healt and he will eat it
next day, will this work for him?
Or jams and preserves wich can stay for long time in a pantry waiting for
tasting.

Best Wishes

YaGi

Main Index | Thread Index