Re: Magical charging of food and drink

Message 00522 of 3835

In a message dated 2/26/03 8:13:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
yagi@... writes:

> I have one question. Can we say that impregnation of food or drink is
> permament?
> For example if I impregnate an aple for my son with healt and he will eat
> it
> next day, will this work for him?

In my experience, it is permanent and the effects don't decay over time,
therefore, to use the kitchen example, loading your eating and drinking
utensils, the dining room table, the grocery bags that you use, your kitchen
itself and all aspects thereof, etc, would be an effective long-term
operation.

Daniel.