Re: Magical charging of food and drink

Message 00520 of 3835

Dear YaGi,

>> I have one question. Can we say that impregnation of food or drink is
permanent? For example if I impregnate an aple for my son with healt
and he will eat it next day, will this work for him? Or jams and
preserves wich can stay for long time in a pantry waiting for tasting.
<<

It's a matter of your intention. With the apple for your son, for
example, you could think "this charge will remain in the apple until he
consumes it" along with your charge of health for him. Amberlyn's jam
example is a bit different because there is whole creative, ritualized
process involved that places the charge more deeply and with greater
strength -- such a charge is indeed permanent and doesn't require the
extra intention of permanence or duration.