Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day

Message 00536 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Some time ago, the subject came up of *when* the 120 minute cycle of the
Elements that Bardon described (Q&A, p.96) is supposed to begin. I've
always maintained that it begins at *local* sunrise but that presents
the problem of either having to rise for sunrise so that you know what
time it occurs, or somehow doing the mathematics to figure out when it
was/will be. Well, today Greg M sent me a little gem of a link
which leads to an automatic calculator for *local* dawn and sunrise *for
any location on our planet and for any day*! :)

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html
"Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day"
U. S. Naval Observatory calculator for LOCAL start of dawn, sun rise,
true noon, sun set and end of twilight. Also moon rise, transit and set
times. 22,000 cities listed for U.S. locations, plus a
longitude/latitude function for any location worldwide.

My best to you all,