Re: Spirit Step 1 thoughts

Message 00552 of 3835

to Vovin: you said:
>> To me it was always obvious that this particular exercise, as well as
> the others, are to be continued past step one. After all, they are
> such excellent tools!

I agree and I think Bardon suggests to use the body scrubbing/oxygenating
exercise to be used throughout ones life, which is from the Step One-
physical.

> The practice regime which I've adopted might offer some of you some
> ideas. I've chosen to move on to step two, while still spending one
> part of every day to the spirit exercises of step one. I use these
> (observation/one-pointedness/vacancy) to deeper my understanding of
> topics of interest. In other words, it is not just exercise, but
> rather meditation, on the side of the progressive practice of step
> two.

I have a "coincidence" to share with you on this - I had just done this very
thing yesterday and when I read your message which I only opened this
morning, I am having a little chuckle.
Warm regards, Jen

Main Index | Thread Index