RE: Lost myself during exercises

Message 00551 of 3835

Hello Yagi,

The best way to improve concentration is by practice. When you observe
that your mind has wandered and is caught up in other thoughts, just
gently bring yourself back to your intended thought. Over time you will
find less interruptions. Use the string of beads to monitor your
interruptions. Also the exercise in Step 1, Thought Discipline and
performing all activities with complete awareness also helps.

You may also wish to use autosuggestion.

Paul