Step 2 quick Q

Message 00562 of 3835

Hi everyone,
Due to the amazing responses that I received for my last question
(Thanks everybody), I though I would ask another - I promise I won't
make a habit of this, It's just that I'm leaving for England tomorrow
and would like to know soon.

I have put many hours of practice into visualizing (step 2), and am
not quite sure whether I am done or not. I can visualize much more
easily with my eyes open, and can hold the image of a pigeon for five
mintues without too much effort, but I am having trouble visualizing
certain types of images (such as a real life pair of nail scissors),
especially with my eyes closed. Should I just move onto the auditory
exercises?
All advice is welcome!
Thanks,