RE: Re: IIH - step 2 - autosuggestion * + misc... *

Message 00561 of 3835

> Any meaning to all this ?

Nothing to be concerned over, just a sensation. Sometimes they are like
that, other times they aren't.. Don't pay attention to them just do your
work :)

On the "misc" note, I asked a while back the difference between prana and
akasha, and here is what I found somewhere.. "The life giving force or
energy is Prana. The five elements of nature Akasa Vayu Agni Apah and
Prithvi evolved from Prana." ... :)

Considering the source - a box of incense - I'm good to go. ;-)

skr

Main Index | Thread Index