Transference of consciousness and color

Message 00573 of 3835

Okay, today I was taking the bus down into Philly for
class and I was a bit bored. I had been doing energy
raising exercises before hand, and with the extremely
nice weather, didn't want to just sit there for about
40 minutes. So, I decided to work on my consciousness
tranference into people. My eyes were closed and I was
imagining how it felt to be this guy who was ahead of
me by a couple seats and off to my right. After a bit,
I saw these off white, dimly lit globs floating back
and forth, sorta like the blobs in a lava lamp, and
moving at that speed. Before, this has happened to me,
not just when I'm transfering my consciousness to
something other than a part of me, but to objects and
living beings, when I get really relaxed and I've been
doing it for about 20 minutes or so.

Well, the globes disappeared and rings of the dim off
white color appeared. They came from outside my
"visual field" and the size grew smaller. When one
disappeared, a new one would appear at the edge of my
"vision" and grew smaller until is disappeared and was
replace with another ring, etc. etc. After a bit, one
ring turned into a heart. The next turned into a shape
that resembled the shadow of a butterfly with it's
wings up and was colored a dim, off white and not
black. Suddenly, the off white was replaced with this
bright, lime green color. The rings continued their
appearance and shrinking, yet one of them looked like
an eye ball, only green. The part of the eye that has
a color could be noticed, it was thicker and darker,
but it was also pure green. I saw this eye appear
again and once or twice more, but it stopped
appearing. Then, part of the lime green turned back to
the off white and then, flipped back to the lime
green. It was green for a bit, then, parts of what I
was seeing turned off white and back and forth until
it was off white and dim and I opened my eye. When I
did, I felt very tired.

I've heard some say that flashes that you see are just
the electrical impulses in the skin of your eyelids.
Until today, that's what I've thought it was. But, no
longer. I can't honestly believe that the color of
electrical impulses change by themselves as they
course through the physical body.

In the past, when these globes of off white light have
appeared, more often than not, I've seen eyes. There
was the face of a lion and my focus was on the eyes
that just stared at me. I've seen the eyes of humans.
Whenever I try to move my point of conscious awareness
over to the side and back to the other, the eyes
always follow me, like in cartoons. But, whenever I've
seen the eyes and I look at them for more than a few
seconds, I always feel this sense of calm, like
whoever the eyes belong to are not there to hurt me.
They are eyes of someone I have a gut reaction of
trusting them, as if they were a very old and very
dear friend or lover.

Does anyone have any idea just what the hell is going
on or if they have any idea what these eyes could be?
Symbolic representations or otherwise?

VampRiley