Re: Bardon and the Buddha

Message 00574 of 3835

For me the two approaches aren't so wide appart. From
my perspective there are two kinds of will, the hard
and the soft. The hard is forced and contrived and
the soft is the formation of an intent and letting it
unfold in the presence of true being. For example
before I do an exercise I think about what I am doing
in the exercise, the intent of it, then let it go.
After that I do the exercise letting it unfold and
bring my full mindfulness/ presence into it. It is
almost a letting go of wilfulness.