Re: Re: Bardon and the Buddha

Message 00584 of 3835

Hi IOX137,

If you encourage the mind to
grow, the ego to feel superior, even to become one with your "ideal" of God,
then you will just create a bigger EGO, (mind construction), and you will
miss the REAL SELF.

I agree with you in principle. It has been my experience that letting my ego
grow and becoming egotistical was a good way to learn the lesson that ego gets
in the way. By participating in these acts of egotism etc, the natural law that
rules over this phenomenon will teach us through cause and effect and so forth
that a inflated ego and mind do get in the way. Sometimes we need a reality
jolt to really recognise what fools we can be from our folly. I use the
aphorism "It is better to love, than to not to love at all" Apply this to the
ego and the mind and you will see my point.

I pray to God, that you understand what I'm trying to get at here. I'm just
trying to pass on some things I have been successful at uncovering for myself.

Fraternally in L.V.X.

Jim.