Re: more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00588 of 3835

You have to include all the negative traits since your childhood. Try
to think back to your first memories, about your negative emotions,
about things that you did to hurt others or yourself, even if you
don't do those things anymore. Do that and you'll go 200+. That's the
easy part. The hard part is to classify them into Fire, Water, Air,
Earth. That's how you'll learn about your elemental balance. What is
lacking and what is in excess. It's a pretty damn good exercise if
you ask me. You can get more help by getting your zodiac done by this
guy. I forgot his name and website, perhaps someone else remembers
here. Rawn also recommends getting it done for help in soul mirror
exercise.

All the best,
Mike.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "chenxsi" <chenxsi@y...> wrote:
> Frankly i really cannot come up with at least 100 negative traits,
> and amongst my 40+ traits, most of them do not really affect me
> anymore. I am actually quite satisfied with myself currently, and
> feels little need to transform my soul. Is this considered
astrally
> balanced, or am i simply being too complacent? Sometimes I felt as
if
> i am being forced to transform my personality, no matter what, just
> so that i can go to step 3 without risking any danger.
>
> Is there a method to test elemental balance? I've read somewhere
that
> the difficulty you encounter in step 2 mental exercise reflects
your
> current elemental balance, therefore is it true that if one is able
> to complete the step 2 mental exercises, he/she is more or less
> astrally balanced to an extent?

Main Index | Thread Index