Re: more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00594 of 3835

Are you sure that even negative traits that I only encountered in my
childhood, for example, have to be in the soul mirror?
I always thought this should mirror the current state of my soul, traits
that affect me now or that I feel could affect me again.
I mean, I can't honestly think of any negative trait that has not
(sometimes in a small way years ago) occured to me at all. So I would
have to write down more or less every negative trait that I can think
of? Pretty long list :)

Also I thought that the soul mirror is ever-changing. For example, if I
had a great fear of something years ago but have now overcome this fear
by whatever means. Should it be in the soul mirror as 'always affecting
me' as it did some years ago? Or as 'seldom affects me' because it once
did but now does not. Or should it not be in the mirror because it does
not affect me now at all?
If my understanding is correct, it should not be in there. But it sounds
like it should be in there, in your message.

MfG,
Siron