Re: Re: more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00604 of 3835

I think he tells us to 'recall' situations of our past because that
makes it easier to remember some negative traits.
There is a difference between negative traits that did not show
themselve for some time because there was no situation that would
'trigger' them and negative traits that have really been resolved.

MfG,
Siron