Speed of finger magick rituals

Message 00591 of 3835

Does how fast you perform your finger magick practices
influence how fast you can develop it? I've been
working on a fire element ritual for a couple weeks
and this morning, while I was practicing it, I got hit
with the question.

If you increase the speed at which you perform the
ritual, does that mean it's that much sooner before
you are able to influence the mental, astral and
physical realms or does the speed you perform at not
matter that much?

VampRiley