Re: Training in Kaballah before step 8

Message 00609 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thank you for your response, it helps clear up a number of different
questions.

With regards to working with the Gra Tree in the mental body, I take
it I should perform some serious contemplation about what the *core
essence* of each sepheroth/path and their inter-relation before
adding it to my visualization of the Tree within the mental body? I
also take it that working with the Patern on the Tressleboard
meditation, and perhaps working through Paul Foster Case's _Tarot_,
or other similar pathworking system, would help with this process as
well.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index