Re: Re: Training in Kaballah before step 8

Message 00610 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> With regards to working with the Gra Tree in the mental body, I take
it I should perform some serious contemplation about what the *core
essence* of each sepheroth/path and their inter-relation before adding
it to my visualization of the Tree within the mental body? <<

Always a good plan! :)

>> I also take it that working with the Patern on the Tressleboard
meditation, and perhaps working through Paul Foster Case's _Tarot_,
or other similar pathworking system, would help with this process as
well. <<

Yes. I suggest this very strongly. An experiential understanding, as
opposed to a theoretical one, makes all the difference. To that end, I
recommend the "Eight Temples Meditation Project"
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/8T-Links.html and the "32 Paths of
Wisdom" http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/32Paths.html