Vital Force...?

Message 00611 of 3835

Dear Friends,

For quite a long time (before I started Bardon) I have been trying to
work out what this soft blueish-white and sometimes golden light is
that slowly appears faint and grows stronger. It has a definate point,
and I also notice vauge forms or images in it (I can't really make them
out clearly). I'm not sure what the difference in color means just yet,
except that it could represent a different element?

As i've grown and slowly ascended, its appears more often and more
"plastic" (as bardon says). I've played around and can sometimes make
it appear, but this is only recently. My most recent conclusion is that
it is the vital force and where there is an image or form it is
impregnated.

But I still have no idea what would make it appear by itself?? And if I
can see it does it mean it must be at a higher-end of physical energy,
or could it still be astral-only?

Paul