Re: Re: questions...

Message 00620 of 3835

Dear Chenxsi,

> >> Hmm...to be more specific, when i imagine a sound for 5 minutes,
> unrelated thoughts do appear sometimes, but my focus on hearing the
> imagined sound is never interrupted. Such distracting thoughts are
> banished immediately from my mind. Should unrelated thoughts ever
> appear in the first place? <<

Thank you very much for your question. I have also been working towards
what I realize is a too perfectionistic goal with this step.

Rawn , you replied that the intruding thought need to be turned around as
long as the focus is not lost. This means even if it is longer tht one
second? Am I right about that ?
Jen

Main Index | Thread Index