Re: Re: Just a few thoughts...

Message 00635 of 3835

Thanks a lot for restablishing the truth about our real
work on IIH. SUre the knowledge is different among the
people, however the development state as a beginner looks
like a fence that moves with one's evolution.

Warm regards, Woce

--- shadowdancers97420 <shadowdancers@...> a
écrit :
---------------------------------
--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "chenxsi"
<chenxsi@y...> wrote:
> Heh...sometimes i just wonder how you people can
experience all
sorts
> of wonderful things while doing the exercises...up till
now i still
> do not understand how one can perceive the essential
meaning whilst
> in the VOM.
> Etc...
> snip<
One does not need any previous experience before IIH, it
is made for
the beginner on up. The next 2 books require you to have at
least
progressed through step 8 of IIH.
About the V.O.M > it is an absolutely necessary
preliminary, but at
this point is not intended to give a deep mystical
experience. VOM is
a preliminary for almost all genuine mystical teachings,
including
yoga (other than Hatha), taoist meditations, even for
Carlos
Castaneda. The state can deepen into many others,
including "intuitive knowledge", aspects of Akasha, the
experience of
the " void" as it is termed by various Buddhist/Indian
sects, etc.
One thing to realize is that there are many other kinds
of "knowledge" than just thoughts, which you will find from

experience as you progress. There were no others answers to
your
questions currently, so I thought I'd chime in. Please
consider these
statements the opinion of no-one, and judge them on their
own merits.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Service.